BOOK: THE CLOCKWORK PRINCE (The Infernal Devices Book 2)
AUTHOR: CASSANDRA CLARE
no sleep for me....i'll sleep at work (probably). how much i love this book?
.......is giving up my sleep not reason enough?
........review after i get home from work. good. very good. i'm blabbing. too much coffee....and no sleep.
and now the review:
I had a hard time writing this review. Why? Here are the reasons:
1. My eyes hurt. I’ve been reading non-stop for almost 24 hours (probably 18-20 hours. Hey I gotta eat, do some chores and work. I ain’t the slacking type…maybe at times) and I’ve got this bad headache.
2. I haven’t slept yet. Yep again for almost 24 hours. And I feel like I’m floating.
3. I’ve got caffeine all over my system (from drinking too much coffee) and I feel fidgety…yep too much smoke and caffeine…damn, I’m blabbing.
4. My hands…oh my goddamn hands hurt from holding this book (I got the paperback copy…the big one) and I feel numb. Even my brain feels numb.
5. Dizzy….dizzy….dizzy….i feel like an automaton (funny an automaton has no feelings…haha)
All of these because I can’t put down this particular book. But was it worth it? HELL YEAH!!! I would do it again if every book I read is as good as this one.
CLOCKWORK PRINCE is “the book” to finish of this year with a bang! Ms. Clare you never seize to amaze me, from the Mortal Instruments and now the Infernal Devices…wow you write one hell of a book. The story just keeps getting better and better. It was a roller coaster ride reading this book. The facial expressions I must have made while reading this…the gasps and oohs. I would say this book is definitely included in my top 5 list of best books I’ve read this year.
I would not make this longer than it is…since people would rather read the book than read reviews and find out for themselves. But I would just like to say that if I was in Tessa’s shoes, I’d rather be an automaton without feelings than choose between Will and Jem. For me there is no better choice…sad but true.