• March 28, 2024, 09:17 AM
• Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Perusing The Shelves

Author Topic: hi everybody  (Read 839 times)

rohinton

hi everybody
« on: May 13, 2012, 02:52 AM »
hi everybody, i'm... rohinton (as you already guessed i suppose...  :P). Well, i'm truly happy i found this forum because i get all i wanted and more. Just wondering why i didn't find it earlier :o ? Oh yeah! maybe because i just discovered me a new hobby: readind paranormal romance. Anyway, hope i'll enjoy here and wish you all a good day...
This forum rocks!!! \o/

Advertisement

Offline GG drypen!

Re: hi everybody
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2012, 05:09 PM »
Hi rohinton,
Welcome to the STP community!

Nice to meet you! I agree with you this forum does rock!
Please read the following threads & hints. This works for all members but should help with with the basics:

Some tricks for searching: Use either the book, series or author. To bring up Advanced Search enter just 1 letter. Also putting "quotation marks" around the name, author or series will help narrow the search as well. Searching is tricky but do your best.

Do you see a thread you want to follow? Use the notify button. It will email you when something is posted in that thread!

Downloading a book? Please take a moment to click the Thank You button. It's the least you can do for the kind person who took the time & spent their money to upload it. :)

If you don't remember who to contact and you would like to get our attention, just start a post "Requesting Mr. Admin/Mod Help Please" and one of us will be along shortly.:D

Offline Alitta88

• PTS Expert
  • Rating : 2944
  • "Every flight begins with a fall"
Re: hi everybody
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2012, 06:07 AM »
hello and welcome  :)

Tags: