• April 23, 2024, 04:24 AM
• Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Perusing The Shelves

Author Topic: Hello beautifulpeople  (Read 1248 times)

Offline craggsc

Hello beautifulpeople
« on: May 25, 2012, 09:35 AM »
Hi everyone,

I'm new and just wanted to introduce myself, this is my first time joining a forum and am looking forward to chatting with all of you.

I am a die hard romance book reader.

Advertisement

Offline GG drypen!

Re: Hello beautifulpeople
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2012, 10:21 AM »
Hi Cragg,
Welcome to the STP community!

Nice to meet you! I'm so honored you picked STP for your first forum! Romance huh? Me too! There is a lot of romance books here. I'm sure you'll find something to do.  ;D
Please read the following threads & hints. This works for all members but should help with with the basics:

Some tricks for searching: Use either the book, series or author. To bring up Advanced Search enter just 1 letter. Also putting "quotation marks" around the name, author or series will help narrow the search as well. Searching is tricky but do your best.

Do you see a thread you want to follow? Use the notify button. It will email you when something is posted in that thread!

Downloading a book? Please take a moment to click the Thank You button. It's the least you can do for the kind person who took the time & spent their money to upload it. :)

If you don't remember who to contact and you would like to get our attention, just start a post "Requesting Mr. Admin/Mod Help Please" and one of us will be along shortly. :13:

Offline Dusty Simon

« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2012, 02:25 PM »
Hi and welcome to STP.

What type of romance books do you like to read? Paranormal, historical, erotica, westerns...?

Offline GG drypen!

« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2012, 02:28 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hi and welcome to STP.

What type of romance books do you like to read? Paranormal, historical, erotica, westerns...?

I loooovvvveee cowboys. Ask anybody. They'll tell you.

Offline Lexie

« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2012, 09:46 PM »
:welcome: to STP, Cragg! :) I also like reading romance books. I first started with Danielle Steel.  :azn:  And then the Silhouttes' Romancing the Crown Series. Then got sooooo addicted to Young Adult paranormal books and dystopian.  :cool:

Offline ghracena

« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2012, 09:54 PM »
Hey, and welcome!
“The purpose of human life, no matter who is controlling it, is to love whoever is around to be loved.”
— Kurt Vonnegut

“The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you'll go.”
― Dr. Seuss, I Can Read With My Eyes Shut!

Offline craggsc

« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2012, 11:48 AM »
I cannot tell you how many times I have typed this,I keep getting kicked out.

I'll do it short and sweet....
I love adult, cowboy, historical, sport romance.

I love jaci buttons books, have read the first 2 books of her play by play series, just have to read the 3rd book, if anyone has it please send link in pdf.

I have a few lietha wards books, they have a few errors in but are excellent, lots of cowboy stories. I'll upload ifanyone wants.

Tags: