• March 28, 2024, 04:21 PM
• Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Perusing The Shelves

Author Topic: Looking for books, can't remember title  (Read 2557 times)

Offline lynnspike

Looking for books, can't remember title
« on: June 06, 2013, 01:58 PM »
I cant remember the title or authors of these two books I read this year.

The first one started out with the husband planning to have an affair then almost has a car accident during snow storm and comes home to his wife and they have sex. He realizes what an ass he has been because his wife has difficulty having an orgasm he gave up trying years ago. They later go out to a hotel together and she gets herself all dolled up like she hasn't in years and best sex ever for them. There is a scene near end where they are at hotel bar and bartender is hitting on her and husband is acting jealous then thinks I am the one who almost had an affair not her.

The second one is an older couple with the wife asking for a divorce. The kids are adults and are the ones pushing the mom to divorce her husband. None of the kids seem to like their father. He doesn't want to and has been treating her like an ass all their marriage and she thinks he only loves his first wife which he didn't. He ends up going to the hospital and has his friend doctor tell wife to hold up on divorce talk because it is to stressful and he needs someone to take care of him. They latter go to a cabin that he bought for her years ago but didn't tell her about. He finally starts telling her that he loves her for the first time but she is unsure.

Thanks to anyone who can help!

Advertisement

Offline Aerin

Re: Looking for books, can't remember title
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2013, 03:23 PM »
Hello Lynnspike you should try to post your question here You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login they are really good at helping find the title. Good luck

The following users thanked this post: ficfangirl, ♥love♥

Tags: