• March 29, 2024, 04:24 AM
• Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Perusing The Shelves

Author Topic: Newbie here  (Read 1128 times)

MarieRenee

Newbie here
« on: April 16, 2012, 07:42 PM »
Hi everyone,

Am a newbie here and am sure glad that I found this site. The reason I did was because I was looking for an e-book which I already found, thanks to you. I think I am going to enjoy myself here, as all bookworms do I guess, as well as learn more from this community. Again, thanks and hope to get to know more people here.  :)

Advertisement

Quentin

Re: Newbie here
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2012, 11:12 PM »

Hi !

I'm newbie here. Happy to be members of the forum.
I hope we will have great time here. and I'll try to contribute to forum develop more.
I'm positively looking forward to the forum and its members,
hope all will guide, share and help me to increase my knowledge. Nice to meet you..

bookdweller

« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2012, 10:44 AM »
Hi Y'all.  I'm a Newbie too. Not too techie and just learning the ropes.  I look forward to contributing my Kindle files as soon as I figure out how to do it.  And, sincerely want to really thank everyone who takes the time to share the files they have collected. 

MarieRenee

« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2012, 05:16 PM »
Hi FireWings - thanks for the warm welcome. Yes, I have been trying to read on the rules and still hoping I don't make the unnecessary mistakes - if I do, please just let me know.

Hi Quentin and bookdweller, welcome to my fellow newbies, i think we are all going to enjoy being members of this community and that as we learn something from the members they do get to learn from our contributions, too.  :)

Offline cindyw9

• PTS Expert
  • Rating : 13389
  • A rainy day and a book... what could be better?
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2012, 10:07 PM »
I wonder how many of us book worms accidently fall into places like this?  I know I stumbled my way into it from a friend of mine on another site.   I was just tickled pink at how many books are available and how willing everyone is to share them.

What is your favorite genre?
Not now.... Cant you see Im reading?!

Tags: