• April 18, 2024, 05:46 AM
• Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Perusing The Shelves

Author Topic: Twilight Fanfics - More Than 152 - 2014 edition  (Read 1577983 times)

Offline ficfangirl

Twilight Fanfics - More Than 152 - 2014 edition
« on: January 01, 2014, 12:00 AM »
Be SMART - READ THIS FIRST!

LOOK HERE FIRST: ***Index to Twilight Fanfiction on PTS: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Please do not upload fics that are still available on ffn.  Try You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login if you want to create copies of stories currently available on ffn, TWCS, Twilighted or ADF.  Check for alternatives to flagfic here: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

If a story is uploaded, please do not ask for a different format. Use Calibre or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to convert files from one format to another.

Thanks are always appreciated. It's two clicks. One click to download the story and one click on the thank you button. It's the least we can do for the time and effort people put in to finding and sharing with us!

Just a few other friendly reminders:

Please use the subject and tags lines as follows (with no colon after UL, LINK and REQ)
When uploading a story it would be like this: UL The ABC story by author123
For Links, it would be: Link DurtyNelly blog
Requests for stories: REQ The ABC story by author123

Are you looking for a specific fic?  In the upper right hand corner is a search box with a drop down menu. Type in your search criteria and you will probably find the story has already been uploaded.  If you search and can't find what you're looking for, feel free to ask.  Remember that the Index to Uploaded Twilight stories always runs at least a month behind this thread.  So you need to search the current month as well as the Index when you're looking for a story, especially one that has recently been pulled.

Remember - Search before you request and Search before you upload!

Let me make some other suggestions that might make your life easier.  If you click the notify button (at the top or bottom of the page), you'll get an e-mail when something new is posted on the thread.  You can do this for any thread you're interested in following.  Also, if you bookmark the thread, when you access it through your bookmarks, it will have a little red "new" which, if you click on it, will take you to the last place you were on the thread.  This also works if you access the thread through the home page (fanfict alley, then the thread).  You do have to be signed in to get the benefits of the "new" button.  If you go the "notify" route, you'll be accessing from your e-mail and it will take you to the post that you received the notification on.

If you want to talk about all things Twilight, make or receive recommendations on stories, or just visit, try our discussion thread here:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Interested in non-canon stories (i.e., anyone but Edward)?  Try this thread: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Interested in Wolfpack stories? Try this thread: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Some other useful sites for Twilight fanfiction research:
Twibrary: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
FB fichunters: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Advertisement

Offline jklly12

Link Falling for Acacia by chynnadoll36
« Reply #2661 on: December 17, 2014, 06:37 PM »
Anyone have "Falling for Acacia" by chynnadoll36 to share.  It is not in the index.  Ffn refers you to their site and it is not  included. TWCS has only 2 chapters listed.   I think there were appx. 26+ chapters available.
Thanks!

Chynnadoll36 ~ Falling for Acarcia that has 17 chapter but ffnet says 27 let me look at my other drive.

Nope best I could do (17 chapters, incomplete).  She said it was moved here: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login!about-us/c1bh8 but I dont see anything except links to two different author profiles

This one which is hers:  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

and this one: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login 

Link to uploaded copy with 23 chapters (still incomplete): You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
« Last Edit: January 20, 2015, 08:57 PM by ficfangirl »
“The key to immortality is first living a life worth remembering.”- Bruce Lee

Offline Tricklem

• Love the smoldering look
  • PTS Expert
  • Rating : 9418
  • Life is all about balance.
Re: WriteSisters
« Reply #2662 on: December 17, 2014, 07:25 PM »
Chynnadoll36~Falling for Acarcia that has 17 chapter but ffnet says 27 let me look at my other drive.

Nope best I could do.  She said it was moved here: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login!about-us/c1bh8 but I dont see anything except links to two different author profiles

This one which is hers:  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

and this one:http://www.shendapaul.com/#!bookshelf/cl2m 

The girls have split and each have their own sites. I believe the FFA is on Brea's site. If you go to the contact us page on that site you mentioned and click Brea it will take you to her page. Under The Book Nook you will see DE, but if you scroll down you will see FFA. She is only up to chapter 10 there from what I can see.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2015, 08:51 PM by ficfangirl »

The following users thanked this post: AmuseBouche, 2amlovesick, limomx2

Offline Marci1701

Re: Story Search
« Reply #2663 on: December 17, 2014, 09:47 PM »
Looking for story where the Cullen's are Vampire Royalty...Carlisle is the 4th brother. The Denali Coven doesn't even know until they are called to testify against Victoria for attacking Bella. That is about all I remember.  I was reading it when it got pulled & can't remember the name.  I seem to remember thinking it was called EXPOSURE or EXPOSED....something like that.  I think the title was in all caps on fanfiction.  Any help would be great.  Searching isn't working this time. lol.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2014, 11:43 PM by ficfangirl »

The following users thanked this post: Tricklem, limomx2

Offline Panda125

Question re. Dusty - The End: A Dusty Futuretake
« Reply #2664 on: December 18, 2014, 10:31 AM »
The End: A Dusty Futuretake (Part 1) was posted in FFLS last year.  Does anyone know if Part 2 has been published?

Offline ficfangirl

Re: Question re. Dusty - The End: A Dusty Futuretake
« Reply #2665 on: December 18, 2014, 10:57 AM »
The End: A Dusty Futuretake (Part 1) was posted in FFLS last year.  Does anyone know if Part 2 has been published?

Now that they've published Dusty as a commercial venture, I'll bet you'll never see another futuretake on ffn.  Probably the only way you'll see it is if they decide to publish a sequel.
Please search before requesting or posting.  Check the You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login for uploaded Twilight fanfiction.

The following users thanked this post: Tricklem, 2amlovesick, Panda125, Ordinary_Reader, limomx2

Offline Panda125

« Reply #2666 on: December 18, 2014, 11:04 AM »
Now that they've published Dusty as a commercial venture, I'll bet you'll never see another futuretake on ffn.  Probably the only way you'll see it is if they decide to publish a sequel.

That's what I thought too.   :(

Offline efka

« Reply #2667 on: December 18, 2014, 12:12 PM »

I have a question: this Dusty fanfic you`re talking about - is it fic by TeamBella23? I can`t find it in the index. Does someone have it in pdf?

Offline jklly12

« Reply #2668 on: December 18, 2014, 12:24 PM »

They did publish and sequel and no you are not going to get a futuretake.   She wasn't even supposed to post the first one from my understanding there was a fall out over it.  They made up and published dusty. 
“The key to immortality is first living a life worth remembering.”- Bruce Lee

The following users thanked this post: Tricklem, 2amlovesick, limomx2

Offline ficfangirl

Link Dusty by yellowbella (ffn)
« Reply #2669 on: December 18, 2014, 12:29 PM »
I have a question: this Dusty fanfic you`re talking about - is it fic by TeamBella23? I can`t find it in the index. Does someone have it in pdf?

It is still on ffn under yellowbella.  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

It's a collaboration between yellowglue and TeamBella23
« Last Edit: December 18, 2014, 12:35 PM by ficfangirl »
Please search before requesting or posting.  Check the You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login for uploaded Twilight fanfiction.

Offline efka

Re: Link Dusty by yellowbella (ffn)
« Reply #2670 on: December 18, 2014, 12:51 PM »
It is still on ffn under yellowbella.  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

It's a collaboration between yellowglue and TeamBella23

Thanks for clarification! Do you know if mentioned Futuretake is included in published version of the fic?

The following users thanked this post: Tricklem, DeDe's Over It., limomx2

Offline DeDe's Over It.

Re: Twilight Fanfics - More Than 152 - 2014 edition
« Reply #2671 on: December 18, 2014, 12:56 PM »

Thanks for clarification! Do you know if mentioned Futuretake is included in published version of the fic?

No, none of the outtakes are..

The following users thanked this post: Tricklem, 2amlovesick, Ordinary_Reader, limomx2, efka

Offline DeDe's Over It.

« Reply #2672 on: December 18, 2014, 12:56 PM »

I'm hoping that never happens. Not because I don't love Dusty, because I do, obviously, but they shouldn't work together again....
« Last Edit: December 18, 2014, 01:00 PM by demaris »

The following users thanked this post: Tricklem, 2amlovesick, Ordinary_Reader, limomx2

Offline efka

REQ The End: A Dusty Futuretake by yellowbella
« Reply #2673 on: December 18, 2014, 01:16 PM »
I'm hoping that never happens. Not because I don't love Dusty, because I do, obviously, but they shouldn't work together again....
Why, if you don`t mind asking?

No, none of the outtakes are..
Thanks!

Does anyone have The End: A Dysty Futuretake in pdf? I can`t find it anywhere.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2014, 11:37 PM by ficfangirl »

Offline DeDe's Over It.

Re: REQ The End: A Dusty Futuretake by yellowbella
« Reply #2674 on: December 18, 2014, 01:32 PM »
Does anyone have The End: A Dysty Futuretake in pdf? I can`t find it anywhere.

You'll find it in the index under V for various   authors in a compilation called Fandom4LLS (2013). I don't think you'll find it as a standalone story.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2014, 11:36 PM by ficfangirl »

The following users thanked this post: ficfangirl, avag, Tricklem, ddoe, Ordinary_Reader, limomx2, efka, clarastrano

Offline efka

« Reply #2675 on: December 18, 2014, 01:52 PM »
You'll find it in the index under V for various   authors in a compilation called Fandom4LLS (2013). I don't think you'll find it as a standalone story.
Thanks so much. From what I saw it`s great compilation.

Offline Jazzncandi

Re: Story Search FOUND
« Reply #2676 on: December 18, 2014, 02:11 PM »
Hi I'm looking for a story. I know it is still on fn but I can't remember the title or author. Edward and Bella dated in high school and he broke up with her because Tanya Who was a family friend told him and the cullens that Bella was bragging about getting to the Cullen fortune. He finds out years later that she lied.  Carlie who is their daughter goes to find him. She runs away from him and they follow her and find out Bella is blind. Please help.

FOUND - Sins of My Past by content1
« Last Edit: December 22, 2014, 11:25 PM by ficfangirl »

The following users thanked this post: Tricklem, limomx2, Delmar

Offline shouldbecleaning

Link Sins of My Past by content1 (Twilighted)
« Reply #2677 on: December 18, 2014, 02:20 PM »
Hi I'm looking for a story. I know it is still on fn but I can't remember the title or author. Edward and Bella dated in high school and he broke up with her because Tanya Who was a family friend told him and the cullens that Bella was bragging about getting to the Cullen fortune. He finds out years later that she lied.  Carlie who is their daughter goes to find him. She runs away from him and they follow her and find out Bella is blind. Please help.

Its Sins of My Past by content1.  I think its still on ffn.

Twilighted link provided by ruthhazelton: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
« Last Edit: December 22, 2014, 11:27 PM by ficfangirl »
I have no idea what I'm doing.

The following users thanked this post: ficfangirl, avag, summergirl1976, Tricklem, 2amlovesick, limomx2, efka

Offline Jazzncandi

Re: Sins of My Past by content1
« Reply #2678 on: December 18, 2014, 02:21 PM »

Its Sins of My Past by content1.  I think its still on ffn.

Yes this is it thank you.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2014, 11:26 PM by ficfangirl »

The following users thanked this post: Tricklem, EMRO, limomx2, shouldbecleaning

Offline Panda125

UL writesisters (aka chynnadoll36) - Falling For Acacia (ch 1-23)
« Reply #2679 on: December 19, 2014, 12:11 AM »
Anyone have "Falling for Acacia" by chynnadoll36 to share.  It is not in the index.  Ffn refers you to their site and it is not  included. TWCS has only 2 chapters listed.   I think there were appx. 26+ chapters available.
Thanks!

I only have 23 chapters that I copied from her blog.  Hope the author will repost the story.

writesisters (aka chynnadoll36) - Falling For Acacia (ch 1-23, incomplete)

Summary
Falling For Acacia is the emotional story of a young, orphaned girl pressed into early womanhood in a most unconventional manner.  She meets and falls in love with a handsome high school quarterback. Their relationship however, is doomed from the start when her foster mother unveils her selfish and immoral plans for her. She quickly learns that her new family, that she's just started to accept, is not a all that is seems.

This story is intended for mature readers aged 18 years and older. It contains difficult subject matters and sexual themes.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2016, 06:22 PM by lady1013 »

Offline Loopy

UL texasbella - Aim High (one shot from fandom4heroes) [pdf]
« Reply #2680 on: December 21, 2014, 10:10 AM »
For GemAB  :-* :-*

texasbella - Aim High (one shot from fandom4heroes) 

Jasper Whitlock is a true American wanting nothing more than to serve his country to the best of his ability by becoming a fighter pilot in the USAF.

On the eve of his first assignment, he meets the woman that will haunt his dreams and change his life.

« Last Edit: December 21, 2014, 10:12 AM by Loopy »

Tags: