• March 28, 2024, 08:01 AM
• Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Perusing The Shelves

Author Topic: I have ebooks that are being requested in the ebook section but.......  (Read 5365 times)

Offline Michow

me again..... I often see ebooks that someone is requesting and I have the ebook BUT I am not able to upload the ebook on stp and wondered if there is a way to email it to someone and they can post it - maybe a moderator or someone else.

I would like to give back to this community in this way.

Thanks

Advertisement

Offline GG drypen!

Honestly my first reaction is ugh! That's a lot of work for something you won't get credit for! So why don't we see if we can figure out why you not able to upload first. Ok?
If you could walk us through the steps and the results (error message, timed out, or whatever) maybe we can help.

Offline jessadia

I agree with Drypen....I would hate for someone else to get credit for your uploads. If you tell us why you can't upload we will try and figure out the problem.

Offline Michow

aww, im not worried abt the credit at all - i will give it a try this uploading and then see what happens - just hope i dont make big booboos and have lotsa complaints at my attempt lol! thanks so much - i will let u know if im stuck.

Offline GG drypen!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
aww, im not worried abt the credit at all - i will give it a try this uploading and then see what happens - just hope i dont make big booboos and have lotsa complaints at my attempt lol! thanks so much - i will let u know if im stuck.

Go for it!

Offline Michow

Go for it!

drypen - or anyone - these book: Tangled Web by Jade C. Jamison and Ravensong by M.L Hamilton

Someone pm'd me asking for the links to them, cos I had reccomended it in a post for bad boys i think, i cant recall now. I cant find the link. I keep getting error messages when i click on the link that I find via the search function.
So i wondered if i am not looking properly or if its actually not there anymore.
I have this book and can post it if its not here, but dont want to post something thats here already - can you advise me pls?
I have tried to search thoroughly before I posted here cos i dont wanna waste anyone's time. I changed my browser to firefox in case it was IE that was the problem

thanks,

Offline GG drypen!

drypen - or anyone - these book: Tangled Web by Jade C. Jamison and Ravensong by M.L Hamilton

Someone pm'd me asking for the links to them, cos I had reccomended it in a post for bad boys i think, i cant recall now. I cant find the link. I keep getting error messages when i click on the link that I find via the search function.
So i wondered if i am not looking properly or if its actually not there anymore.
I have this book and can post it if its not here, but dont want to post something thats here already - can you advise me pls?
I have tried to search thoroughly before I posted here cos i dont wanna waste anyone's time. I changed my browser to firefox in case it was IE that was the problem

thanks,

I went into your old posts and saw 1 link that would cause an error. You had an extra space so it was incomplete. I fixed it and it works fine now. If that isn't the right link let me know.

Previously:
rose/msg25667/#msg25667

Offline Michow

I went into your old posts and saw 1 link that would cause an error. You had an extra space so it was incomplete. I fixed it and it works fine now. If that isn't the right link let me know.

Previously:
rose/msg25667/#msg25667

drypen - what a dufus I am, sori i didnt explain myself properly - I wanted to know if I can post these books - Tangled Web by Jade C. Jamison and Ravensong by M.L Hamilton because someone pm'd me to ask if I had them.  I did a search for them and couldnt find so im asking if i maybe i searched incorrectly? Maybe it IS posted on STP and we just cant see it? The reason this person pm'd me is cos I had reccomended these books in another topic. Am I making sense? I would like to post the books if its not here already - thanks and hope you can get what im trying to say lol - not very good at this thing am i? lol! I'll get there eventually...... ;)

Offline GG drypen!

drypen - what a dufus I am, sori i didnt explain myself properly - I wanted to know if I can post these books - Tangled Web by Jade C. Jamison and Ravensong by M.L Hamilton because someone pm'd me to ask if I had them.  I did a search for them and couldnt find so im asking if i maybe i searched incorrectly? Maybe it IS posted on STP and we just cant see it? The reason this person pm'd me is cos I had reccomended these books in another topic. Am I making sense? I would like to post the books if its not here already - thanks and hope you can get what im trying to say lol - not very good at this thing am i? lol! I'll get there eventually...... ;)

OIC. Try searching for the book in quotation marks. If you still can't find them then feel free to upload.

Offline Jaimey23

• PTS Member
  • Rating : 0

thanks,

Please post these books here.

Thank You.

Offline maya0101

Re: I have ebooks that are being requested in the ebook section but.......
« Reply #10 on: February 22, 2012, 04:08 AM »
Im also looking for ravensong  :'(

dnlebaq

« Reply #11 on: February 23, 2012, 09:08 PM »
I would really like to have both: I haven't found them anywhere as PDF files
Please post them here

Offline Michow

« Reply #12 on: February 24, 2012, 02:31 AM »
I think these authors are on the opt-out list so I havent posted them. sorry :'(

Offline GG drypen!

Please post these books here.

Thank You.
Im also looking for ravensong  :'(
I would really like to have both: I haven't found them anywhere as PDF files
Please post them here
I think these authors are on the opt-out list so I havent posted them. sorry :'(

This is the Ask A Question section. Michow won't be uploading a book here. Books are uploaded in the General section.

Thanks!

Tags: