• April 18, 2024, 06:35 PM
• Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Perusing The Shelves

Author Topic: Twilight fanfic  (Read 1888 times)

Offline SassyD

Twilight fanfic
« on: June 28, 2014, 01:43 PM »
Can you guys please help me as I'm new to this site & am looking for some Twilight fan-fiction's to read.  I'm mainly interested in the cannon couple ones where possible, I quite enjoy the odd mafiaward or crime theme but in all honesty I love most areas of fanfic so all recommendations will be greatly appreciated & where possible a small synopsis would be amazing if no trouble at all.

Thank you so much in advance for any help at all

SassyD  :-*

Advertisement

Offline ficfangirl

Re: Twilight fanfic
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2014, 03:36 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Can you guys please help me as I'm new to this site & am looking for some Twilight fan-fiction's to read.  I'm mainly interested in the cannon couple ones where possible, I quite enjoy the odd mafiaward or crime theme but in all honesty I love most areas of fanfic so all recommendations will be greatly appreciated & where possible a small synopsis would be amazing if no trouble at all.

Thank you so much in advance for any help at all

SassyD  :-*

Welcome to PTS.  Please join us in fanfict alley for all kinds of reasons.

You can get recommendations and just chat with other Twifans here: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

If you are looking for a particular story, even if you only know the plot and not the name or author, you can ask about it here: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

In the opening post on the 2nd thread listed above there are links, including links to the Twibrary, which does list stories by type of Edward.

We also have a thread for non-canon Twifans and a thread for Wolf Pack groupies.  You can find the links on the home page and clicking on fanfict alley.  If you have questions, you can PM me or ask on any of the threads.  We're a friendly group. 
Please search before requesting or posting.  Check the You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login for uploaded Twilight fanfiction.

Tags: