• March 29, 2024, 06:12 AM
• Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Perusing The Shelves

Author Topic: heloo!!  (Read 1227 times)

Offline Flavia belle

heloo!!
« on: April 13, 2012, 10:07 AM »
 ;D  ive been reading books since as long as i remember............hoping to read more nd more nd more......books  ;D  ... bring them on... tc
Books are my different worlds. You call me a bookworm, I call it world hopping. :)

Remembering 2 say "Thank u" is itself, an act of kindness and courtesy

online converter
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Flavia :D

Advertisement

Offline Gus

Re: heloo!!
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2012, 12:30 PM »
Hi Flavia c
As much as you love reading and reading and reading and... the way I see it, you'll never be short of books in here.
They just keep coming and coming and coming...  ;D
Paradise on Earth for the likes of us.  8)
Welcome !

Offline GG drypen!

« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2012, 03:50 PM »
Hi Flavia c,
Welcome to the STP community!

Nice to meet you! Liexo's not kidding about the books coming and coming! You should find plenty to read here. Please read the following threads & hints. This works for all members but should help with with the basics:

Some tricks for searching: Use either the book, series or author. To bring up Advanced Search enter just 1 letter. Also putting "quotation marks" around the name, author or series will help narrow the search as well. Searching is tricky but do your best.

Do you see a thread you want to follow? Use the notify button. It will email you when something is posted in that thread!

Downloading a book? Please take a moment to click the Thank You button. It's the least you can do for the kind person who took the time & spent their money to upload it. :)

If you don't remember who to contact and you would like to get our attention, just start a post "Requesting Mr. Admin/Mod Help Please" and one of us will be along shortly.:D

Offline Flavia belle

« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2012, 11:06 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login    this link allows you to convert ur .epub file to pdf online for free and save it on ur comp.

hope it helps

does ny have evangeline anderson's kindred bride i hve revealed and book 4 not the others.\

THNKS
Books are my different worlds. You call me a bookworm, I call it world hopping. :)

online converter

Offline Gus

« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2012, 12:09 AM »
thanks for the tip ! ;D

But you should put your request for that book in the general section, with REQ in front of it so that people can see. It helps with the searching. Also use UL and LINK in your post titles. For example : LINK e-pub to pdf.  :)

Have a  nice day, Flavia, and see you around ! 8)

Offline Flavia belle

Re: heloo!! Link
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2012, 02:50 AM »
im such a clutz i uploaded books here.......now ive to go to general board.......k  nyways here the link to follow the  books i upload

the below link doesnt work as few books were on the author opt out list. sorry for the inconvenience

« Last Edit: May 26, 2012, 12:43 AM by Fairy Flavia c ❤ »

online converter

Offline Flavia belle

njoy

online converter

Tags: