• April 19, 2024, 02:53 PM
• Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Perusing The Shelves

Author Topic: Hello!  (Read 842 times)

WebUser

Hello!
« on: April 13, 2012, 12:43 PM »
I'm very obviously new here, haha.
I registered a few days ago, but life, getting in the way and such; I'm just now actually digging around and having a look over things, I've gone through the rules posts and such and I think I'm off to a reasonable start.
If not I'm bound to flail and ask questions.  ;D

I have a book list of my own to post shortly, probably will do that next, but I'm always open to new suggestions to read! My ereader stays attached to me, more or less.

Book-wise I enjoy horror, zombies genre, thrillers, dystopian novels, urban fantasy and such; if it catches my eye I'm bound to at least try it out.
I also enjoy a fair amount of the YA horror/science fiction novels out currently.

I am on very late in the Eastern time zone, so I'm lurking at nights, I should be around every day or so though so I'll be able to keep up with notes, book requests and things of that nature.

I hope to meet some nice people and get some suggestions for some new books while I wander around the forums. :)

Advertisement

Offline GG drypen!

Re: Hello!
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2012, 03:48 PM »
Hi Zombiepuppy,
Welcome to the STP community!

Nice to meet you! I'm glad you took some time to read up! Please read the following threads & hints, well, the ones you haven't read already anyways lol. This works for all members but should help with with the basics:

Some tricks for searching: Use either the book, series or author. To bring up Advanced Search enter just 1 letter. Also putting "quotation marks" around the name, author or series will help narrow the search as well. Searching is tricky but do your best.

Do you see a thread you want to follow? Use the notify button. It will email you when something is posted in that thread!

Downloading a book? Please take a moment to click the Thank You button. It's the least you can do for the kind person who took the time & spent their money to upload it. :)

If you don't remember who to contact and you would like to get our attention, just start a post "Requesting Mr. Admin/Mod Help Please" and one of us will be along shortly.:D

Tags: