Concepts of Organizational Behaviour by Stephen P Robbins, OB
- Explain the factors that determine an individual?s personality.
- Describe the MBTI(myers briggs type indicator) personality framework.
- Identify the key traits in the Big Five personality model.
- Explain the impact of job typology on the personality/job performance relationship.
- Differentiate emotions from moods.
- Contrast felt versus displayed emotions
- Explain gender-differences in emotions.
- Describe external constraints on emotions.
- Apply concepts on emotions to OB issues.