Find a ppt attached that covers the following topics.
- Define organizational behavior (OB).
- Describe what managers do.
- Explain the value of the systematic study of OB.
- List the major challenges and opportunities for managers to use OB concepts.
- Identify the contributions made by major behavioral science disciplines to OB.
- Describe why managers require a knowledge of OB.
- Explain the need for a contingency approach to the study of OB.
- Identify the three levels of analysis in the OB model.
- Discuss why work force diversity is an important issue in management
- Explain how managers and organizations respond to employee ethical dilemmas
- Explain how knowledge of OB can help managers stimulate organizational innovation and change
Chapter 1, Stephen P Robbins, 11th edition