Hye guys. I'm building a playlist here so I need your help.
Have you ever heard a song for the first time that it really touches you or go straight to your heart? You'll have goosebumps or you just feel connected to the songs? I have a few of those songs. The first time I listen to these songs i got goosebumps and the lyrics really make sense to me. Here are some of the songs:
1. God gave me you - Blake shelton
2. Bound to you - Christina Aguilera
3. Mirrors - Justin Timberlake
4. Who are you when I'm not looking - Blake Shelton
5. Almost Lover - A fine Frenzy
6. Listen - Beyonce
7. Like only a woman can - Brian Mcfadden
8. Always be my baby - DAvid Cook Version
9. Holding Out for a Hero - Ella MAe Brown
10. Big Girls don't cry - Fergie
11. Never Again - Justin Timberlake
12. Never Gonna ;eave this Bed - MAroon 5
13. God bless the Broken Road - Rascall Flatts
Someone Like you - Adele
Who am I kidding? All of Adele's Songs are amotional and touching.
So, what are the songs that really touch your heart? Lets share!