Hi everyone! I was a huge Twilight fan a couple years ago and am now getting back into fanfiction
I have one fanfic in particular on my mind, but can't seem to find the name correctly. Please let me know if this description rings a bell:
Bella and Edward are actors who are forced to work together on a new project, but have a complicated history. During their school years, they were intensely attracted to each other but ended up breaking up despite having noticeable chemistry (I can't remember why though).
- Bella is roommates with Rosaline and Edward is siblings with Alice.
- Due to their drama, Bella ends up performing in a play (possibly Romeo and Juliet?) with Riley instead of Edward, who was originally cast as a co-lead; the play gets rave reviews
- Bella and Edward auditioned together, and both really wanted to get into the school (it was their last shot to get in)
- They initially didn't like each other
- Bella says she wants to be an actress in part because she doesn't know who she is, and wants to put on other people's masks (wording here might not be accurate)
- Edward gets upset with bella one time because she tries to fit in, and sets aside her own beliefs (e.g. a movie that both edward and bella didn't like was shown; however, because everyone else liked it, bella pretended to as well)
Any thoughts would be very much so appreciated.
FOUND - The Diva Diaries by kiyaraven
no response or thanks from requestor